Each week, we bring the Wavve Maker community relevant news and encouragement in the world of audio marketing and podcasting.
In this issue:
- Wavve design highlight from a recent Wavve Maker
- Jeff Dolan sits down with Jan Ditchfield on her podcast
- A podcast is selling for how many millions?
Wavve Design of the Week
I really like the concept of this wavve video. It has plenty of space to understand the details, uses color to pop off the background, and uses the photo as a textured background as well as a reinforcement of the theme. Nicely done!👏
In Case You Missed It
- Jan Ditchfield interviewed me on her No BS Business School Podcast talking about "Blending Creativity with Business."
- Would you buy a podcast if you had $16M? Do you plan on ever selling your show?
Brought to you by Lili
The best online bank for freelancers and creators
Are you tired of dealing with traditional banks that don't understand the unique needs of freelancers and creators? Look no further than Lili - the online bank designed specifically for people like you.
With Lili, you'll have access to a range of features tailored to your needs as a creator, including:
- No account fees or minimum balance requirements
- Tools for managing your finances and tracking expenses
- Tax savings tools and advice from financial experts
- Instant payment notifications so you always know when you get paid
- Mobile check deposit so you can deposit your checks without leaving your desk
Plus, with Lili's advanced security features and intuitive mobile app, you can rest easy knowing that your money is safe and secure. Don't settle for a bank that doesn't understand your unique business. Sign up for Lili today and start banking on your terms!
I hope you enjoyed this week's Wavve Audio Insider. Keep creating. Stay consistent. And focus on the positives.