Each week, we bring the Wavve Maker community relevant news and encouragement in the world of audio marketing and podcasting.
In this issue:
- Audiobook Wavve design example
- Clubhouse-like social audio trends
- Why keeping podcasting open is important
- Ways suppliers and sellers can support each other
- Ways creators can support each other
Wavve Design of the Week
We see a lot of audiobook authors making wavves. And what better art to use than the art made for the book itself?
So much time, energy, and resources go into a book cover. The speed to use this image, clip your audio, and create a wavve video is the key. No editor needed. Great job here by the RB Media team.
In Case You Missed It
- Spotify Live is shutting down its live audio social media platform in an industry trend pointing to lack of popularity.
- If you are a podcaster, keeping podcasting open is a must. Reading this is also a must.
- For those using Shopify, check out the Shopify Collective, which connects suppliers and sellers.
- If you listened to all the podcasts released in March, it would take you 130 years!
Brought to you by Craft + Commerce
ConvertKit’s Craft + Commerce conference is happening June 8-10 in Boise, ID – and tickets are going fast
This three-day event is designed to help you connect with fellow creators, learn from experts, and discover tools and strategies to grow your business. Craft + Commerce includes inspiring keynotes, workshops, meetups, live ConvertKit support, and social events. This is the perfect opportunity to gain valuable insights, network with your peers, and have a blast doing it.
Right now, you can take $50 off your Craft + Commerce ticket. Want to bring a friend? You’ll save even more!
I hope you enjoyed this week's Wavve Audio Insider. Have a great week!